A guide to local vendors coming for Homecoming

Coffee Craving
The black food truck with white lettering and a logo featuring four white coffee beans is recognizable to many UNH students, but it’s the first time Coffee Craving will be on UNH’s campus. Medium iced and hot coffees will be offered for $3 each. Peanut butter fluff, cinnamon hazelnut, brown sugar, French vanilla, pumpkin and blueberry cheesecake will be the flavors of coffee that owner Melissa Bouchard will bring to Wildcat Country.
Gabi’s SmokeShack
Gabi’s Smoke Shack has been bringing a little bit of Texas to New England since Anthony Martino opened up the barbecue joint in 2011. “We strive to give you a little bit of Texas in every bite of our low n’ slow cooked BBQ,” Gabi’s Smoke Shack’s website reads. “The UNH crowd will be able to stop at Gabi’s Smoke Shack and get some barbecue before the game without the hassle,” Martino said. Beef brisket, pulled pork and chicken are the chosen foods from the shack that Martino will bring. He has also just recently celebrated the grand opening of a new location on Rockingham Road in Londonderry, New Hampshire.

The colorful and delicious tropical shaved ice at Kona Ice of the Seacoast is a nice treat.

Kona’s Ice of the Seacoast
Kona Ice founder Tony Lamb said he strives to make his ice cream truck clean and welcoming. The New Hampshire location of Kona Ice of the Seacoast is centered in Greenland.
Island Rush, Blue Raspberry, Groovy Grape, Wild Watermelon and Tiger’s Blood are some of Kona Ice’s most popular flavors.
Northeast Pie Company
It’s Northeast Pie Company’s second season in business and owner Michael D’Amico is bringing his mini pies to UNH. The company makes breakfast, lunch and dessert pies. Chicken pot pie, a pulled-pork pie and apple pie will be featured out of the company’s food trailer for $7 a pie. “We’re here in Rochester all the time,” D’Amico said. The mini pies are single serving and homemade. The pie company’s official location is about 10 minutes from the main UNH campus at the corner of Route 125 on Brock Street in Rochester, New Hampshire.
PhugginBurger
The signature PhugginBurger will be making its way to the UNH campus. Featuring two grilled cheese sandwiches as the bun with a bacon cheeseburger as the centerpiece, it’s one of the most popular items on PhugginBurger’s menu. The PhugginBurger Homecoming menu will have items priced between $12 and $14, and each meal includes fries and a drink. Hot dogs will be $4, like in the usual Dover location. Also to be featured are Phannie’s famous pumpkin whoopie pies, along with cheesy and chili-cheese fries.
Stone Oven Catering
Stone Oven Catering’s specialty is producing wood fired pizza while on the move. The Exeter-based catering company will be providing UNH’s community with high quality pizza cooked right on the spot. Chef and owner of the company Tim Wolff makes pizza at every Stone Oven Catering event and has been doing so since 2011. Cheese and pepperoni pizza are a staples at every event that Wolff caters. The pizza oven and a few tents are all the requirements that the crew needs in order to produce custom-made pizzas for customers.
Customers typically enjoy the angus wrap at Todd’s Streetside Grille.

Todd’s Streetside Grill
“Bringing wicked good fresh food right to you,” is the motto at Todd’s Streetside Grill. Owner Todd Buczek will be bringing his “freshly prepared street food” to UNH’s campus and cannot wait to do so. One of his best sellers is the angus wrap (a traditional steak and cheese inside a wrap), which will be featured on the Homecoming menu. Also available will be their Philly chicken wraps, fresh buffalo wings with a homemade buffalo sauce, hand-cut fries, hotdogs, six-ounce angus beef hamburgers and delicious fried pickles. “Everything we do is fresh and homemade right here on the trailer,” Buczek said. “We’re trying to take the food truck to the next level.” Though on the road now, Todd’s Streetside Grill was popular with UNH students when it was located in Lee, according to Buczek.