Hear us Roar

Start your Homecoming weekend off right and join us and other fellow Wildcats on Friday night for the university-wide launch party of CELEBRATE 150: The Campaign for UNH. HEAR US ROAR will take place at the Whittemore Center and will kick off at 7 p.m. with doors opening at 6 p.m. There’s a lot going on, from an array of guest speakers, live student performances and live music from Night Shift. Show your Wildcat pride, wear your UNH colors and let’s hear YOU roar for 150 years.
-Jocelyn Van Saun
Staff Writer
A word from your student body president and vice president
Dear UNH,
Homecoming is one of those traditions at UNH that everyone remembers. Anyone who has ever experienced UNH knows of Homecoming. It is one of those things that unites all Wildcats together and has the ability to create long lasting memories. As many of you know, this is UNH’s 150th anniversary and it is our chance to showcase all the wonderful things this university has been able to offer to all Wildcats. I hope everyone is enjoying all the 150th anniversary Homecoming festivities that have happened so far. It has been an amazing week filled with an outdoor movie, pep rally and even two presidential candidates here on campus. BUT I PROMISE YOU, there is much more to come! This Friday I encourage everyone to stop by the many different events going on around campus. There will be a parade marching down Main Street, a barbecue on the T-Hall Great Lawn, a carnival in the Fish Bowl, various sporting events, academic college events and the opening ceremony of the 150th anniversary, “Hear us Roar,” which will take place at the Whittemore Center. On Saturday there will be even more great events, like the family weekend barbecue taking place on the T-Hall Great Lawn and the first Homecoming football game in our new stadium. This is a great time to be a Wildcat at UNH and everyone should be proud. We need the support of everyone who calls themselves a Wildcat at all of these events to show New Hampshire all the remarkable things that UNH students have been doing for decades.
Best,

Johnathan Dean and Carley Rotenberg